Seep Living Ltd is a fast-growing start up with a mission to shake up household essentials products. We want to bring people products like sponges, cloths, dish brushes that are better for the planet, look great and that are easy to use.
Our values are to be changemakers, fresh, kind and straight up and our social media reflects who we are and is helping us to grow our community of customers.
We have super ambitious plans to grow our business and team and we love hiring candidates who are high energy, who love solving customers’ problems and who are passionate about sustainability.
About the Role
As a Buying and Supply Chain Administrator you will be working closely with the Buying Manager. You will provide administrative support by assisting supply queries, helping to manage deliveries of stock into the warehouse, keeping on top of competitor activity, and researching market trends.
- Responding to supply queries.
- Coordinating deliveries, such as liaising with logistics companies and the warehouse to ensure deliveries are smooth and on time.
- Keeping up to date with competitor activities, such as the launch of new products, marketing campaigns and pricing strategies. You will be feeding back your findings to the team.
- Supporting new product development by researching sustainable materials and trends on the market and feeding your back findings to the team.
- Ad hoc administrative due diligence, such as ensuring documents are kept up to date and filed correctly.
What makes a great Seep team member?
- You’re great at communicating! You effectively communicate with people whether that be on the phone or via emails.
- You’re super-duper organised! You are able to prioritise what tasks are the most important as you may be juggling multiple tasks at once.
- You’re willing to learn! You’re not afraid to give new things a go and try something that you haven’t done before.
- You think outside of the box!
- You have basic excel skills (but don’t worry, this is not essential!)