As a Creative Executive at Spinview you’ll be part of the Marketing team and will get involved in lots of different projects, from helping to design promotional materials for events such as brochures and informative videos, to writing marketing-related copy for social media posts and Press releases.
You could be gathering content such as images, logos, and stats to help kickstart a creative campaign or creating customisable templates for the teams to use such for things like business cards and presentations. All these things are really important to help build the Spinview brand!
What makes a great Spinview team member?
- You’ve probably already had some hands-on work experience in this area with video editing software (e.g Photoshop or Adobe Premiere) maybe you’ve photoshopped a funny birthday card for a mate or edited an epic YouTube video?
- You love writing and being creative, and you can spot a spelling mistake at a mile off!
- You know what SEO and PPC mean at a glance, you don’t need to be an expert but a general understanding is great.
- You’ll be a confident communicator with top-notch English skills. you’ll be able to speak to both customers and Spinview team members effectively.
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! (if you don’t, Google it!)
- Previous work experience as a Creative Assistant or Marketing Assistant is a plus, but don’t worry if you haven’t done this - it’s not essential to the role.