As a Customer Service Executive, you will be making sure the Killer Chefs journey is as smooth as possible for all our users. You will be the main point of contact between chefs, customers, and the Killer Chefs internal team.
You’ll be in charge of keeping a close eye on the live chat, emails, WhatsApp to resolve any complaints (or answer any questions!) our chefs and foodies may have and making a note of anything you think could improve their experience and our service!
There may be some ad hoc projects for you to get involved with from time to time as well as some admin duties.
There's always appetite for new ideas and new ways of doing things, and taking ownership and (some!) risks is actively encouraged.
What makes a Killer Chefs team member slice through the opposition?
- You’ve got an interest in start-ups, in the Killer Chefs brand and the food industry.
- Experience working in customer services (at any level). This could be from working in a coffee shop to a call centre.
- You love to chat to people and are great at communicating with others - on email, on the phone, and face to face.
- You are patient, have a confident approach and are as cool as a cucumber under pressure.
- You’re ok with juggling a few projects at once and know which ones to prioritise. You’re also a great problem-solver.
- Happy to constantly feedback to and work alongside the operations, marketing and technology teams to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to our chefs and foodies.
- You don’t mind working a Saturday or a Sunday, every now and again, during busy periods.
If you’ve got it flaunt it (if not Google it)
- Previous customer service experience is great if you’ve got it, but don’t worry if not, it’s not essential to the role.