In this role you'll learn how websites are built, supported, designed, powered and hosted. You'll talk to a fascinating range of clients on the phone, via SMS and by email.
You'll help them with managing, updating and improving their websites whilst training them on our bespoke website editing software.
You will not be bored here at Toolkit, we are always working on lots of exciting projects.
What makes a great Toolkit team member?
- A friendly and confident manner; you love chatting to people and can be cool as a cucumber if faced with a difficult conversation. Maybe you're the peacemaker in your friendship group, or you've stopped an argument between your brother and sister, these are the skills we need!
- You like to chat! Whether that's on the phone or email, we are always in touch with our clients and other Toolkit team members, so you'll need to be confident about picking up the phone or sending that email.
- Experience working in customer services (at any level). This could be from working behind a bar, in a shop or call centre - basically anywhere where you have had to deal with customers either face to face or on the phone/email.
- Enthusiasm and a smile. It's a great time to join a tech company, we are constantly evolving and developing and we want you to be excited to work in this quick-moving world!
If you've got it, flaunt it! (If not, Google it!)
- If you have experience in Photoshop and Graphic Design then this is an additional thumbs up from us, but don't worry if not, it's not essential to the role