This role is to provide effective facilities support to all three campuses: Havant, South Downs and Alton and ensure the buildings are maintained to the required standards. To be responsible for planned preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of all plumbing equipment and infrastructure.
Ideally applicants should have:
- Good general education to include Maths and English, or a willingness to undertake.
- A recognised plumbing qualification.
- Experience of working within a Facilities, Premises or Estates Management environment.
- The ability to ensure safe systems of work and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.