As an Inside Sales Lead Generation Rep not only will you have a very long job title but you will play a very important part in helping the Sales team be a success.
You will assist to develop lead generation strategies to generate opportunities with prospective customers to the Women in Tech forum business - essentially finding people and companies who are interested in the products and services on offer, and holding onto them as contacts until they are ready to splash some cash!
You will be responsible for developing the lead generation program, this will mean spending time on the phone taking calls and making calls, working on existing contact lists, and searching for new potential contacts who will be interested in the Women in Tech forum’s solutions and services.
You’ll make sure that calls and emails are logged and set up future appointments and presentations for the Sales team to do their thing!
What makes a great Women in Tech forum team member?
- Well, first and foremost you don’t have to be a woman! Men are welcomed too.
- You really feel a connection with what the company is trying to achieve and you want to learn more as you go along.
- You’ve got an interest in working for the Tech industry.
- You’re really great at communicating and are quite happy to spend a lot of time on the phone talking to all kinds of people and potential customers.
- You enjoy teamwork but are happy to work on your own if needed (more biscuits for you!)
- You are great at building relationships with others (just think of any experience you’ve had making new friends at school/college/uni/work)
- You’re confident using MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
If you’ve got it flaunt it (if not, Google it!)
- If you’ve had any sales experience in the past then this is great, especially if it was in the Tech industry, but don’t worry if not, it’s not essential to you getting the role.