KeyStone are hiring for someone who has their head around IT and WordPress and who will be able to help maintain and improve the KeyStone website.
The better the website looks, the more traffic it will draw and the easier it will be to read and navigate.
The website is a super important element to the KeyStone brand and this role will really allow you to draw on all your skills to help make a real difference to the impact the website has on its users.
What makes a solid KeyStone member?
- You are interested in the KeyStone mission and want to learn more about the housing issues affecting the UK. You don’t need to be an expert but an awareness and interest in tackling these problems is important.
- You have some experience and hot skills in WebDev, particularly WordPress.
- You are confident to handle a few tasks on the go at the same time and work to deadlines if you need to.
- You can manage your time and prioritise tasks pretty well.
If you’ve got it, flaunt it. If not, Google it
- Any knowledge or understanding of the social/charity sector, particularly in relation to housing will be beneficial.