As a Junior Account Manager at Oomph! you will be providing valuable support with data analysis, producing client reports and a range of other admin tasks. It’s a fast-paced role that is constantly evolving!
There will be lots to get stuck into in this role. You might be processing contracts via email or on the phone, checking data accuracy in orders and invoices and contacting clients to get any info that might be missing.
You’ll be maintaining and updating sales and client records and developing reports so others can gain insight into the Oomph! data.
What makes a great Oomph! Team member?
- You’ve got a real interest in Healthcare and the work that Oomph! are doing and you’d like to learn more.
- You are good with facts and figures, and you actually quite like making reports!
- You learn fast and can chop and change with the business environment as it develops.
- You are super organised and can handle a few spinning plates at any one time.
- You are great at communicating with others, via phone, email and face to face.
- You can manage your time well and don’t let things slip through the net.
- You’re confident with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
If you’ve got it flaunt it (if not, Google it!)
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in business administration or a higher national diploma in business administration is great - but don’t worry if you dont have these qualifications, they are not essential to the role.