What will I be doing at hundo?
We are growing fast! We need a crack team of talented people to work with our Head of Customer Success, assisting with the onboarding of new businesses, ensuring a smooth running hundo journey.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a start-up in the early stages of our growth and to join a social impact business that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
There is no such thing as a ‘typical day’ at hundo but you can expect to be involved with tasks such as…
- Helping to onboard clients onto our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Scheduling follow up calls/meetings with businesses and keeping track of appointments due/missed.
- Responding to client queries on email/phone.
- Liaising with the hundo content team to make sure they have what they need to create a new business Launchpad online.
- Maintaining and updating internal systems and databases.
- Supporting with the management of progress timelines for scorecards and launchpads - flagging any delays/concerns to the Head of Customer Success.
What skills do I need for this role?
- Positive Vibes Only - you’re energetic, full of ideas and you want to challenge the norm.
- You’re great at communicating with others - whether this is with a client or a colleague, an email or a phone call, you bring your A-game every time.
- You like a buzzy environment and a bit of peace and quiet - whether you’re in the office with a full team or at home with the dog, you are confident working in both types of environment.
- Tech head? You don’t need to be a tech boff to work for a tech company, we just want you to be willing to learn new things along the way.
- Cool as a cucumber - we are a start-up...we move fast..we’re taking you with us so you gotta be adaptable and agile…
- Relationship pro - you are great at building relationships with clients, you’re relaxed, you’re informed and you’re friendly. People just like chatting with you.
- Say what you mean - we want you to have your say, challenge senior team members and be vocal with your opinions. Everyone has a say in how hundo works!
- Degree or bust? You don’t need a Uni degree to work with hundo. End of!
OK...tell me more?
We want you to be happy working with us, and we like to reward our team, so you can expect the following:
- Flexi working - from home or from our AMAZING office in Vauxhall (Zone 2)
- A competitive salary betweeen £23-£35k (DOE) with annual pay reviews and a discretionary annual bonus.
- Gym time - we have a free on-site gym at the office.
- WOOF - a dog friendly office.
- Learning pot - £250 for you to spend on your personal development, from yoga to coding classes, it’s on us.
- Discounted travel - whether you travel by bike, train, tube or bus, we have benefits to help.
- Look after you - free access to the “Netflix of Wellbeing”, private healthcare and pension plan.
- Volunteer days - time to get involved in things you care about (we want you to do stuff outside of hundo too!).
- Family time - from parental leave to flex summer working, time to spend with family and 4 legged friends.
How do I apply?!
- DM us on our socials (Insta or Linkedin) or email Jennifer@hundo.careers and tell us more about you and why you’re interested in working at hundo- If you want to send us a CV you can but no worries if you can’t! No need for a cover letter!
- All applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK, regardless of where in the world they are located.
- We welcome all applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, ability or gender identity. We encourage Black, Indigenous, and non-Black people of colour (BIPOC) to apply. We encourage LGBTQIA+ folks, disabled people, and all people with non-dominant identities to apply.