The fitness industry has evolved to focus on performance AND style, but the shaker has been left in the past. We were not only fed up with how poorly existing shakers performed but the negative stigma they seem to carry with them too.
We are looking for a Junior Content Creator to help create multi-platform content, both photography and videography, that accurately reflects the brand. This person would work on creating and editing content to be used for advertising campaigns, social media initiatives, digital marketing and event content.
This will be an incredible opportunity to learn about every aspect of a start-up within the health and fitness industry and to build a brand from its infancy across all digital platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the brands primary videographer and photographer for the creation of all marketing, including but not limited to promotional videos, content for advertising campaigns, new business and digital media requirements
- Responsible for capturing high quality product-focused and brand / storytelling content
- Play a key role in assisting to shape the visual storyline of content touch points (where our original content reaches our customers), whilst assisting to maintain the brand’s digital asset library
- Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each shoot
- Editing / producing content within the brand guidelines and visual identity that you’ll help form
What makes a great FORME team member?
- Video and photo editing capabilities are essential (examples of programmes include Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier)
- Experience of creating content with a focus on selling, entertaining and educating about a product / service (desirable)
- An interest in sports / health / fitness and a desire to learn more about what FORME do in this space as a start-up business
- You are someone who loves social media, you probably have your own Instagram and TikTok accounts that you update regularly, you keep up to date with all the latest trends and crazes, and really enjoy posting content and interacting with others.
- You've got your eye on the latest athleisure and lifestyle trends and how they translate to social media, you probably follow some of these accounts on their socials too.
- You love being creative, thinking outside the box and getting stuck into the task at hand.
- You are great at working as part of a team and agreeing upon a direction for a content strategy
- You enjoy working as part of a team, but are equally chilled to work from home, but really, either way, you want to be driving FORME success and get their products flying off the shelves!