Working with the in-house editing team, you’ll be creating short trailers, social clips and thumbnails that will support and promote the NextUp comedy content. You’ll be thinking on your feet with fast-paced projects that will make the day fly by, no two days will be the same!
You might be working on re-purposing existing assets to create a montage for the website, or collecting clips to put on Instagram. Occasionally there might be work on a weekend or evening helping out on a live comedy shoot!
If you’re the right person for the role then you can expect it to develop and you will learn the craft of editing live comedy shows and a lot more.
What makes a NextUp team member a success?
- You have experience with Premier Pro workflows, grading, audio mixing and post-production using adobe suite
- You’ve worked with InDesign and Photoshop and you’re fairly confident with them.
- You are aware of post-production workflows, but you don’t have to be a pro.
- You’ve got an understanding of After Effects, encoder, and surrounding post-production.
- You’re ok with juggling a few projects at once.
- Last but not least- you enjoy comedy, in fact, you love it!
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! (If not, Google it)
- Experience on live-set productions, especially on-camera.
- Design experience in social media and social media asset creation and live-streaming experience. Don’t worry too much about these points, it’s great if you have the experience but it's not essential to the role.