What will I be doing at hundo?
We are growing fast! We need someone to work with our Director of Growth to assist with Graphic Design throughout hundo. Your skills in design will help boost the hundo brand presence and keep us looking sharp across our website, socials and internal/external presentations.
This is a great opportunity to join a start-up at the beginning of 2022 - which is set to be a very busy year for us as we super charge our growth!
There is no such thing as a ‘typical day’ at hundo but you can expect to be involved with tasks such as…
- Delivering a range of on-brand hundo designs to help the team produce amazing content for our website and socials.
- Assist with the creation and design of promotional materials to engage new clients.
- Bringing new and creative design ideas that will engage with our Gen Z community.
What skills do I need for this role?
- Positive Vibes Only - you’re energetic, full of ideas and you want to challenge the norm.
- You like a buzzy environment and a bit of peace and quiet - whether you’re in the office with a full team or at home with the dog, you are confident working in both types of environment.
- Start Up lyf - You’re not a fan of Corporate vibes, a small, friendly team suits you just right!
- Tech head? You don’t need to be a tech boff to work for a tech company, we just want you to be willing to learn new things along the way. We love Canva as a design tool!
- Creativity! You have an artistic flair and a love for design. You want to show this off in your work.
- Interest! You’re interested in the world of Graphic Design and are keen to develop your skills.
- This is a junior role - If you have knowledge of Canva that would be great, but don’t worry if not, we are happy to train you up.
READY TO APPLY?! CLICK THE LINK! https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/details/8071974