As a Junior Social Media Associate you will assist the Marketing Manager to moderate, develop and curate social media platforms as well as conducting online research and predicting trends.
You’ll plan and manage the social media calendar across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest and YouTube, looking at the trends and seeing what is working and what can change.
You’ll be gathering content and putting it together, ensuring that all outputs are accurate, grammatically correct and consistent with the brand tone of voice. By keeping an eye on the community conversations you’ll be able to reply to customer enquiries and reply to comments across social media.
How can I be a great DCB Lab team member?
- You’re pretty good with social media platforms and know what they are capable of, you probably have your own Insta and Twitter accounts.
- You’re very organised and can handle a few tasks on the go at the same time.
- You enjoy being creative.
- You’re good with English and can confidently communicate with customers and fellow team members.
- You’ve got a good eye for detail and like to look at facts and figures closely.
- You know your way around MS Office (Word and Excel) but you don’t have to be a pro!
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! (if not, Google it!)
- Knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator is great, but don’t worry if not, it’s not essential to the role.