As a Marketing and Communications Assistant you will be full of ideas for creative marketing activities that will support the Florence care homes, nurses and carers.
As well as dreaming up new marketing ideas you’ll be working with the growth team on activities such as webinars, email marketing, digital ads, blog posts, social media marketing, video content, award ceremonies and a lot more!
You’ll also be assisting in organising fun staff events both internal and external. By conducting some market research you’ll be able to report back what you think the Florence customers’ needs are and make sure your findings are on the ideas board.
What makes a Florence team member fly?
- You have a real interest in the Healthcare industry and marketing, and you’d like to learn more as you go along.
- You’re very creative and love coming up with new ideas and sharing them with others.
- You’re pretty good with computers and you like learning new online programs.
- You can juggle a few tasks on the go at the same time and know what needs prioritising. (You’re the type that makes sure you wash the dishes up before starting to cook another meal!)
- You’re great at communicating with others - on email, on the phone, and face to face.
- You’re super organised, and happy to manage projects. Your pencils are always sharpened and you’ve got a pen for every occasion!
- You feel good about doing good and want to give back to the community.