As a PR & Marketing Exec you will be creating engaging online and offline content to drive brand engagement. This could be items such as articles, blog posts, news stories, press releases, social posts, and much much more!
You’ll be in charge of managing the Switchee social media accounts and will be responding to comments and messages to engage with the audiences and keep them growing.
You’ll also build and develop relationships with offline publications to really maximise Switchee’s exposure. When permitted (fingers crossed!) you will also have the opportunity to go to trade shows and conferences as a part of the team.
With a keen eye, you’ll also be proofreading and checking for those pesky spelling and grammatical errors across the website and other content articles.
What makes a great Switchee team member?
- You really care about Switchee’s mission, you want to contribute to making a difference, you also care a lot about the environment and about making a positive impact.
- You love creative writing and enjoy reading too.
- You’re pretty hot with social media and probably have your own accounts.
- You can manage your own time well and get tasks completed if they have a deadline.
- You reckon you can learn new systems quite quickly.
If you’ve got it flaunt it (if not, Google it)
- It would be awesome if you had any previous knowledge/experience of the social housing space.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) – like Hubspot might also be very helpful for you. BUT...don’t worry if you don’t have any experience in these areas, they are not essential to you getting the role.