what you’ll be working on
We have been awarded funding to create a prototype that enhances interactivity and engagement for young people and their future careers, built using gaming technology. We require a Junior product manager to support our product lead. to help drive this project you will get to:
- Help build and articulate our product vision to a growing team, breaking its delivery into meaningful and achievable goals.
- Work on a key area of a completely new product, aided by an autonomous and talented multidisciplinary team (Engineers, UXers and Designers,)
- Planning the pipeline of delivery and the prototype’s launch, working closely with our founders and contractors to manage dependencies and overlapping user journeys
- Translate user needs into compelling user stories
Things we look for in you
- A keen desire to learn how to build platforms, ideally with experience in gaming/ game development (think Minecraft!)
- Commercially minded, think about how the product you are going to be building will be applied in the real world, we have to sell this thing after all!
- Care about the ‘why’ above all else and are prepared to cut through the noise to get there. We have a limited budget so why are we building certain things before others.
- Ability to organise and inspire designers and engineers with a clear and inclusive plan of attack.
- Help with laying on workshops and involving others in decision making
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, able to challenge and influence team members who may be older than you!