As a Project Coordinator, you guessed it, you will be part of a team that coordinates activities, big and small.
As well as managing project schedules and arranging assignments you’ll make sure that everyone knows where they need to be, and keep the Spinview team up to date on progress.
You could be preparing a plan for action, or analysing the risks and opportunities involved. You might be gathering resources but don’t worry, you won’t be alone and will have a helpful friendly team of Spinview experts to support you on the way.
What makes a great Spinview team member?
- You love to work as part of a team and are happy scheduling meetings to get everyone together for a project update.
- You’re a confident communicator and able to break projects up into bite-size tasks to complete.
- You are super organised and are happy to be the point of contact when others have questions.
- You are good at setting goals and time-frames, think back to when you’ve organised something for your family or friends and how you made sure it all came together.
- You are confident to prepare updates for the team, and measure and report on how well a project is doing.