You will be the right-hand man or woman to the team at Next Up, keeping everything running smoothly, calmly, and on schedule!
Day to day could be quite different, from conducting research to juggling diaries and calendar management, to assisting on big company-wide projects and events, you certainly won’t be bored!
You’ll get to interact with lots of different teams and departments and get some great insight into working for this unique company.
What makes a NextUp team member a success?
- Being super-duper organised! Obviously this is a key point but your organisational skills can come from anywhere - arranged a big birthday bash for a mate? Sorted out a huge family zoom call? Put together a holiday plan from scratch? All these things count!
- You’re confident managing an online diary and calendar.
- You’re great with Email, face to face and phone conversations.
- You can squeeeeeze things in a diary when it looks a bit tight, and know what is important and what can wait.
- You’ve got experience with Gsuite ( Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Drive) in particular
- You’re happy to learn new software if you’ve not used it before and reckon you’ll learn it quite quickly.