As a Video Editor intern you’ll be using your skills to help the team create some of the important video content on the website, such as online courses and meditation guides.
Following a brief, you’ll be making sure the colours pop and that the audio is pitch-perfect. The turnaround time can often be pretty quick so you’ll be thinking on your feet to get that video edited perfectly in time for its website debut!
What makes a great Plumm team member?
- You’re keen to get going and don’t mind a problem to solve along the way, in fact you quite like a challenge and working things out in your head.
- You like to work in a team with all kinds of people, but you’re also happy to work on your own if it’s needed, and won’t just spin on your chair! (we’ve all been there….)
- You’re a great communicator, on email and face to face. It’s good to talk!
- Deadlines don’t scare you - you can take a deep breath and deal with it calmly.
- You’re cool, calm, and collected when you’ve got a few things to juggle that all need to be finished at the same time!
- You’re confident with MS Office.
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! (if not, Google it!)
- If you know how to use Adobe Premiere Pro, AVID or Final Cut Pro and/or have experience in editing educational videos or interviews then this is a bonus, but don’t worry if not - it’s not essential to the role.