You’ll be the person behind the scenes helping everyone stay connected when phone calls get missed and schedules don’t meet up.
You’ll be a customer service guru, understanding everyone’s needs to provide the best advice possible to Hiber’s trade business partners.
You’ll also be helping new partners sign up to Hiber and supporting with on-boarding and troubleshooting.
What makes a great hiber team member?
- You really enjoy helping others and solving problems to make someone happy.
- You can learn new skills quite quickly.
- You’re confident to work as part of the wider hiber team.
- You’re happy to help out when needed in the Ops team, even if it’s something that you didn’t expect as part of the role.
- You’re a friendly and positive communicator.
- You don’t mind working the odd Saturday or Sunday (you’ll get some other time off in lieu, don’t worry!)