As an entry-level developer, you can learn how websites are built, supported, designed, powered, and hosted on a bespoke platform. You'll work alongside the teams who build and manage client sites on a daily basis.
You'll help clients, from event companies to country pubs, with managing, updating, and improving their websites whilst training them on our bespoke website editing software.
You will not be bored here at Toolkit, we are always working on lots of exciting projects!
What makes a great Toolkit team member?
- A warm and confident personality, we work with lots of different clients so you will need to be comfortable with having direct conversations with people from all walks of life. A helpful friendly attitude can go a long way!
- You like to chat! Whether that's on the phone or email, we are always in touch with our clients and other Toolkit team members, so you'll need to be confident about picking up the phone or sending that email.
- A curious mind! Imagine you've bought a Tesla (that's HTML, the structure ) now you've got to choose the colour and material of your seats (that's CSS, the detailed bits) these are the thoughts applied to website building and we want you to be excited to learn all about it with us.
- Enthusiasm and a smile. It's a great time to join a tech company, we are constantly evolving and developing and we want you to be excited to work in this quick-moving world.
If you've got it, flaunt it! (If not, Google it!)
- If you have experience in Photoshop and Graphic Design then this is an additional thumbs up from us, but don't worry if not, it's not essential to the role